Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Around 11:00pm last night I looked out and saw these large white objects falling from the sky. They stuck together and landed on Sunny, my yard, my plants.
I went outside in my PJ's to take some pics and the dogs said---ooooh! Cold on the feet!.

I went to bed and the white flakes kept hitting my window and my cat was freaking out and kept attacking the window trying to grab them.

It lasted about 2 1/2 hours and this morning there are still traces of the stuff on the ground.

I turned on the news to see if there was panic in the streets and there was!
Traffic in Houston is at a standstill,and I saw video of people pushing their vehicles over ramps while sliding all over the place!

I think the the worse may be over...I hope:-o

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Attachments

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I remember once when it snowed while I lived in TX the entire town ground to a halt. The local autoparts stores sold out of tire cables (both pair sold in less than 10 minutes).:lol:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
OMG are you & Mr JoJo alright? Do we have to send in rescue teams? :lol::razz:

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
941 Posts
First a hurricane now snow What have the people in your town done to deserve this? Is this a secret plan for Zombie eradications?

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
California will donate an earthquake, if you'd like.

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
508 Posts
Snow

Yeah, and now it's coming OUR WAY!:shock: Thanks.:twisted: You could have kept it, you know?!:razz: But then again, then I'd have no reason for the Nokians. We've had three of these already, but now they are calling off after-school activities due to weather reports.:sad:

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Thog like snow! Snow make thog car slide, hit lexus! Thog laugh! :razz:
Thanks for that one. My first good LOL of the day.:D

Reminds me of an old Far Side with thes two cave men "No Og no eat parsley. Just for garnish."

1 - 20 of 63 Posts