Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Nope, all of the dealers here in Mississauga seem to be MSRP. I fgot a deal on accessories, but full MSRP.

Iskie

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Finally got to test drive one here in London yesterday. Was told by salesman that the most they could knock off of MSRP was $500. He said that they originally couldn't take anything off, but Honda has given them some room to move. The $500 seemed to be a flat rate discount.

·
Registered
131 Posts
After being told that I would have to wait until Jne or July by a Honda dealer in Burlington I drove up to Sterling Honda in Hamilton who had three Elements in stock. A loaded Green one, A base SOP one with a five speed and a loaded SOP. I bought the loaded SOP and pick it up on Monday. No deal on the MFSP, but I'm not waiting for mine either. I almost went for the 5 speed but wanted a the All Wheel feature.

See you guys on the road and hopefully in Niagara Falls for the First Canadian E-Fest.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discounts in Canada should be in the $500-$1000 range, if your looking for a AWD Y. Maybe even more by now?
You may have to do some arm twisting though!
The Honda organization is a master when it comes to marketing
(deception?) (carrot dangling?
luckily for us, they also manufacture a great product.
They will probably be changing over to 2004 models in about two months!
But won't be filtering through till fall I guess?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Got my SOP "Y" 5spd for $1000 under MSRP with mudgaurds,matts,chrome pipe finisher, and chrome wheel locks. I had to go through more dealers than you would care to know!

LQQK

·
Registered
20 Posts
I paid MSRP-called 5 other dealers within 90 mins of home from London to Windsor and they all told me the same thing. I did find though they were all willing to sell what they had in stock.

paperman

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm getting mine from a Mississauga dealer - got a bit of a discount on the MSRP and threw in about $800 in extras. Dealer I was talking to in Hamilton wasn't even close (and a possible 3 month wait).
Think the mark-up from dealer's invoice on a base/automatic is around $1600......

:) new to the club: what's the SOP I keep reading about?

·
Registered
8 Posts
i'm trying to get my parents to buy an element... :lol:
so, i would also like to know what prices you guys paid..

FYI, I went to North Markham today and they had 5 elements in the lot...(at least 2 were sold) 3 EBP, 1 SOP and 1 SSM

I really really liked it... So I hope they can get it!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts