Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious who has the Element Owners Club decals. I've had my eyes peeled for other members here in TO, but I have yet to experience a sighting.

Mine is on the rear drivers side corner of the hatch window.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Mine is in that location as well.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Since I mod here at EOC, I also pull part-time duty as a site evangelist.

The other day I was at the mall and saw a couple of E's parked in the lot on the way through to an open spot. Being the evangelist that I am, I keep some extra club stickers handy. I placed them under the wipers and as I did this another E owner started driving up - I gave him one too. 3 E's got stickered in a matter of 2 minutes!

Now that's personal service! :wink:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Are the stickers tricky to get here in Canada because of the currency conversion and the shipping? How did you order it? I remember someone saying that they'd take care of the people from Canada, but I don't know how well that worked out.

·
Registered
894 Posts
No problems with stickers or shirts. That was all sorted out. They may be some spare stickers at the next meet that could be given out.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Mine is on the rear hatch window on the driver's side also.
Most of the Element's I see are traveling in the opposite direction so it is hard to tell who has a sticker.

·
Registered
131 Posts
If anyone has an extra EOC sticker, I sure would like to get one.

I've seen three SOP in Hamilton over the weekend.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
First confirmed member sighting for me was Sunday at Rona in Woodbridge :D . I parked next to a Silver E with an EOC sticker on it. As faith would have it, he and I both went to our vehicles at the same time........it was isketerol. We chatted for a while and discussed some of his mods, nice set-up.
I'm beginning to see more E's on the road so I hope to spot more members too.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Yes, I walked out from Price Club and kvetched to the bf how people always park next to me despite the fact I park out of the way. As I walked closer, I realized t'was an "E". I was excited to think that it might be an EOC member, and it was!

The bf has gotten a picture of me in the EOC T-shirt between my SMM and X2E's SOP. I hads him take some pictures of my other new accessories that I hope to post sometime soon.

·
Registered
894 Posts

1 - 12 of 12 Posts