Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
23,000 miles and counting since April.

Well GOLLY!!!! Now that is a well loved E!!!

And to think my husband is worried about 7K in 5 months....I guess he can stop his b*tching now!!!!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
7k in 2 months.

OK, I finally LIKE driving again, and do so quite a bit outside my normal commute now.

·
Registered
65 Posts
4 months + a week or so.

I should hit 15,000 in the next couple of days.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Got my E at the end of February and have 16,300 miles and counting.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Added 3200 miles in the last two weeks. Took my Ellie on vacation from Austin, Texas to Yellowstone National Park via Mount Rushmore in South Dakota. It performed flawlessly. Only problems were a rock chip in the windshield somewhere out in western Texas and a rattle in the dash that only occurred when going over really rough dirt roads in western Nebraska.

I also had a large pheasant try to take out the Honda emblem in the front grill as I went through western Kansas. :shock: The plastic front grill is tougher than it looks! :lol:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hmm... I think I just have average miles on mine. Got mine July 14th and have a little over 1800 miles on the Tardis. I drive my car everyday but in NYC everything is really close I try to walk/subway it. I drive it to work 4 miles each way. Most of the miles came from 4 trips back and forth to Philly (90 or so miles each way). My other car is a 77 Caddy Coupe its gone a big 3,200 miles since i bought it from the original owner in 1997 (at 76400 miles) has 79,6++ on it now. :D

·
Registered
183 Posts
10K so far tho she's only 3 months old,,,, 40K a year which is hard to do when you live on a "Rock" :shock:

it's all luv miles in my "E"

·
Registered
87 Posts
i just have my E for 2 weeks.
and now ..it has 365 miles..
but my jeep has 255K miles on it...pretty cool heh..
still going strong.. :lol:

·
Registered
287 Posts
17K bought in March. :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts