Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Just saw this one while browsing the Oahu craigslist postings. I don't remember ever seeing this one at any of the meets. I see the HEOC sticker though. Who is jumping ship?

·
Registered
527 Posts
This was my friend Faye's car. I put the sticker on when she bought it. She needed a van. Not sure who bought it but it went pretty fast on Craigs List.

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gotcha. Was kinda wondering because I'd never see that one at our meets before.

Was talking to Steve at Go Bananas in Aiea and he's looking to upgrade his 03. Mentioned the HEOC and he said that some guys popped in from time to time. Cool guy.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Faye owns The Bike Shop but she's busy with stuff like the tinman and bike races so don't think she would come to any of the meets but she really liked her Element.

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh THAT one. You mentioned her once or twice at meets. Speaking of which, we're about a year overdue for another one. Rally the troops!!!!

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
I think if we are going to make another one we would have to call them because I am pretty sure not much check in here too often including myself. yipes...Yeah do we need a revival??? Sorry been busy with vw club.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts