Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looks like a members E. What a bummer!

Ira Godsy, who lives in the Knights Motel in East Nashville, wades out to his car, Sunday, May 2, 2010. Most of the cars were underwater due to storms that brought heavy flooding and tornados to the region over the weekend.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just found this tidbit to go with the pic...

Ira Godsy, who lives in the Knights Motel in East Nashville, wades out to his car, Sunday, May 2, 2010. Most of the cars were underwater due to storms that brought heavy flooding and tornados to the region over the weekend.

·
Registered
40 Posts
The real question is,.... Did it start? :| cuz,... umm,... that would look REAAALLY good for the E. (I'm guessing no... call me a pessimist)

What a bummer.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Just had another thought while looking at that sad image. Does anyone know how insurance covers something like that? It wasn't being driven and most homeowner insurance won't cover flood damage, and I know that my flood policy wouldn't cover damage to vehicles either.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
It's ok! You can hose out the inside ! :grin:

Dom

·
Registered
510 Posts
Is that the OEM roof rack? ill buy it at a good price =P
OR
I guess he didnt have the super off road Pontoon E mod.
OR
Just another david letterman "Will It Float" segment...
OR
SOP is NOT the most boyant color

ok i feel terribad making light of this... but hey, if you cant laugh about it... youre just gonna get all depressed and angry n such.

Is that a "Coexist" sticker? I pass a crappy car with that bumper sticker every day on the way to work... some times i would just like to run it over... just waiting on my Monster Truck E mod money...

·
Registered
575 Posts
Sad E. That would be tough to see my E in that situation.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
is that an EOC on the back left hand side?

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I thought it was too, but I think it is a Peace Frog.

·
Registered
510 Posts

·
Moderatorium
6,408 Posts
Not us, but it easily coulda' been. :-(

The flooding around Nashville was a royal mess. We were in north Georgia en route home (St. Louis) when it all hit. I-24 was closed and we expected major issues getting around generally, so we had to find an alternate route home. Trouble was the route we chose was straight through record rains and major flooding in central Kentucky. More of the same, basically, 'cept it didn't close interstates, just the 2-lanes we happened to be on at the time. %$#@!!!! :x

Trip home took a day longer than planned, for sure.

·
Registered
15 Posts
That makes me want to get a snorkel on my E just in case lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts