Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully the owner will chime in however maybe somebody else can help me out. Can someone tell me what types of lights these are on this red element. I want to buy basically the exact same lights although I don't really know who makes them or what model lights they are. Please help!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Not sure but I think they are KC day lighters. I like the top of that E Very groovey.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Cop lights eh?

Powered by ILLUMINATIUM. A product of Unobtainium Corp. division of ACME conglomerate.

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Uhm I dont think there cop lights.......
What are you talking about?
I believe we have been blessed with a post from a true Gypsy of the New Millennium! You go, Kath! Romani unite!
Cop lights eh?