Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time poster, long time lurker, reader. Well, I've had my toaster for a little over two months, so that's how long.

Anyway, I was working Monday morning, driving North on the 405 freeway from Irvine to Huntington Beach on my way to a pretty nasty accident (teenager driving a Buick ran a red light, hit a motorcycle, jumped a curb and slammed into the side of a computer company building. Right through the boss's office window). As I was weaving through traffic, I saw another Element cruising along. Silver metallic color with EOC decal/sticker on the side of the back window and a circular decal in the back window that said something like "Aerodynamics are overrated"?

I waved as I flew by and he sped up to show me a EOC decal.

Wondering who that guy was? Wished I had time to stop and talk.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Welcome Dog. I wish it were me. It's getting cooler here in IN. You can get some of those decals on the trading post thread. I've got an "aerodynamically challenged" decal, but haven't put it on yet. The thought of it makes me smile though.

·
Registered
508 Posts
That wasn't me. But we did meet on one occasion!

I was the guy with the Root Beer Metallic SC at OCRC. It was good to meet you, and it's good to see you on here.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the Group, I've got the DOGTAXI..............

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Northern Cali greetings DogHauler...!

Hope she gives you many years of service and enjoyment... Now, pics...?

LBD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts