Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I can say is "Thank you" to all who post here! I used the EOC to help me in my decision to buy an Element. I needed to get rid of my Explorer and was looking at several cars but kept coming back to the E. I have Great Danes that I like to take with me but my old dog was having trouble getting into the Explorer (and it was starting to nickle and dime me!). I have had the Element for 1 month and it has been so much fun to drive! The Explorer was like a lumbering ox compared to this.

My husband and brother gave me a hard time over my decision. "Looks like a shoe box on wheels!" or "Too square and boxy" or my fav from a co-worker, "A toaster on wheels!" LOL!!! Now that they've all seen it in person they are eating their words. My husband wants me to drive when we go places (he has a F-150 pickup) and my brother is thinking it's time to trade in his mini-van for one. "Great for the kids!". His 5 year old daughter had a great time climbing around inside of it.

Another co-worker just found out that the Element in the parking lot was mine and she caught me in the hall with all kinds of questions. She want's one but can't convince her husband. I suggested she check this site out to get her ammunition ready for any arguement he has against it.

All the info you guys have here is awesome!!! Thanks so much!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Welcome to the party and congratulations on your new E! You will grow to love it more and more each day:)

·
Registered
543 Posts
Welcome! Pictures! Have fun! Pictures! You'll fit right in! We're all nor......nor......nor...... .... ...:shock:

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
This sounds familiar.

I think that's about the same way we wound up with 2 of them! :)

Dom

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
This sounds familiar.

I think that's about the same way we wound up with 2 of them! :)

Dom
And us with 3;-)

Where are the pictures!?:roll:
OMG LMELBO!!! GOOD STUFF you two...!!! Hey Suz, why pay for comedy entertainment...? This stuff right here is actually good for you...!!! Oh, get the pics up SOON so that the "rest" can welcome you properly...!

LBD

·
Registered
730 Posts
Welcome to the EOC! The longer you own/drive it, the more you will love it! (and so will others!) 8)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Welcome, Suz. I got to tell you if I were two people I'd have 2 E's, too.

·
Registered
149 Posts
All I can say is "Thank you" to all who post here! I used the EOC to help me in my decision to buy an Element. I needed to get rid of my Explorer and was looking at several cars but kept coming back to the E. I have Great Danes that I like to take with me but my old dog was having trouble getting into the Explorer (and it was starting to nickle and dime me!). I have had the Element for 1 month and it has been so much fun to drive! The Explorer was like a lumbering ox compared to this.

My husband and brother gave me a hard time over my decision. "Looks like a shoe box on wheels!" or "Too square and boxy" or my fav from a co-worker, "A toaster on wheels!" LOL!!! Now that they've all seen it in person they are eating their words. My husband wants me to drive when we go places (he has a F-150 pickup) and my brother is thinking it's time to trade in his mini-van for one. "Great for the kids!". His 5 year old daughter had a great time climbing around inside of it.

Another co-worker just found out that the Element in the parking lot was mine and she caught me in the hall with all kinds of questions. She want's one but can't convince her husband. I suggested she check this site out to get her ammunition ready for any arguement he has against it.

All the info you guys have here is awesome!!! Thanks so much!
What part of Kansas???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts