Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I signed for it last night but she's getting all dolled up before she comes home :D
'08 EX TRP AWD AT fog lights, side steps, splash guards, bug deflector, roof rack, tailgate spoiler, tow package & the "environmental" coating stuff for in & out. Merry early Christmas to ME.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Congrats!! Too bad they don't sell the more fuel efficient SOP like mine. I'm surprised the dealer didn't tell you that the TRP gets 10-15MPG less than other E's. Guess only the crazies on this forum know that. LOL Have fun!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay, so yeah...you can tell I'm new here- I had to re-read the SOP comment a few times before I knew what you were talking about.....
So were are all my TRP peeps at :cool:....? and don't you say at the gas station

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
What LMntGuy says is all true.....but there has been a rash of TRP's around here lately.....I wonder if they are gathering forces for the Kiwi invasion?

EleMeNt---post some pics ASAP, so I don't have to go to your house:cool:--just wAy to cold for me.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Oops, sorry I'm late.:oops:

Twi and I were discussing who gets what when he and I take over the world. He's just about to admit that painted panels are the shiznat in exchange for the entire phylum Molluska with special emphasis on the cephalopoda. Yes, we are that wierd.

Welcome to the zoo my TRP friend.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Welcome aboard eleMeNt-o !!!

The Kiwi invasion will be soon, very soon. :grin:

Calling Rocket Dog... come in Rocket Dog...

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Welcome to the cult. We will be meeting shortly

·
Registered
61 Posts
:D MerrE Christmas! And TRP is just right for the season!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm a TRP person:D Welcome!