Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
I'm in if it's on a weekend I don't have my little girl. I'll probably be up there for a weekend with friends anyways and be staying off-mountain. Days Inn was a really nice place, right on the main road out to the mountain, next to the grocery store and reasonably priced, village is too pricey to do often. So if you guys get something together and set a date in stone, I'll see if I'm up there.

Might do a few day or overnight trips too so I'm sure I'll be able to coincide a day with an EOC meet and ride.

FYI 5x7 passes are on sale right now until Nov 1 for $169:

BLUE MOUNTAIN 5x7 PASS EARLY BIRD SALE

I'm getting mine in a couple weeks :D

·
Registered
839 Posts
i was thinking of having it around early january........
I'm gonna try and ride every weekend I can that I don't have my little girl, even if it's all I can afford to do this winter. I missed out on riding for like 3 yrs so I have some catching up to do :D.

Was hoping to buy a new board this winter but the old Burton ladder straps went for a **** and I'll have to buy new ones from Ebay if I can't get replacements so I might have to make the Catalyst last one more season :rolleyes:.

·
Registered
839 Posts
A new wake/snow/surf store opened up in town here a few weeks ago and they deal in Burton. I had them look into getting my ladder straps replaced and the ones they gave me are too small/loose in the binding. They're not the same as the original ones and look like they might be from the Freestyle bindings.

I'm gonna bring them back and see if I can get new original ones and if not, I'm calling Burton myself or just ordering a new set of bindings and keeping these ones for spare parts.

·
Registered
839 Posts
^^ you got 666 post counts! SWEET!!

anyways, so yeah, late december, till mid january...
Lol not any more :p. That number spooks me.

As for the date, I can prob do a Jan or Feb day but Dec is slammed for me. Adia's birthday is tomorrow, her party is on Sat, and every weekend til New Years is packed.

I don't think Blue is gonna have enough snow til Jan but if they do
And something opens up end of Dec I'll let ya know Kit.

I can do day trips for sure. Overnighters or weekends need a bit more planning so for now, I'll probably be doing mostly day trips or the odd overnight. Days Inn in Collingwood has good rates and it's new.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lol not any more :p. That number spooks me.

As for the date, I can prob do a Jan or Feb day but Dec is slammed for me. Adia's birthday is tomorrow, her party is on Sat, and every weekend til New Years is packed.

I don't think Blue is gonna have enough snow til Jan but if they do
And something opens up end of Dec I'll let ya know Kit.

I can do day trips for sure. Overnighters or weekends need a bit more planning so for now, I'll probably be doing mostly day trips or the odd overnight. Days Inn in Collingwood has good rates and it's new.
I'm certainly planning for day trips since I ALWAYS have work on Saturdays...

What I was planning for was a trip up to the more local ones such as Lakeridge, Skyloft, or Snow Valley so that cuts down on your trip up to blue Steve. :)

But we can always head up to Blue if you want :).

I'll call you ahead of time before January hits to see whats up before planning a schedule. Sounds good to you?

·
Registered
839 Posts
After some interesting revelations Kit, I will be more than happy to let you know in advance via text or email where and when I will be there and we can meet at a lift or in the Village.

I'm sorry my friend but I cannot and will not make the drive to or from the area with you. I do not want to be involved in or associated with any of the vehicular mayhem that seems to revolve around you :twisted:.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts