4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came across this in my travels this week
anybody know where I am?

Attachments

·
Registered
872 Posts
by the picture(painting on the side I would say chcarago illonoise, or around hammond. the things at the rear winder look like hinges like the rear side glass opens. whatever I want myne painted just liket!!!or another pic just as nice

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
BigTz wins, outside Wendy's

Indiana visitors center in Hammond Indiana

Bonus points if anyone know why I'm here (the statement for work doesn't count)

Attachments

·
1,049 Posts

BTW, that is a paint job
not a wrap, painted by CISA Studios in Hammond, Indiana.

and yes the side window opens.

Read more about the Element HERE

Oh, and Wendy's is a National Chain...they're everywhere.

Wendy's website said:
Wendy’s/Arby’s Group, Inc. is the nation’s third largest quick service restaurant company and is comprised of the Wendy’s® and Arby’s® brands, two companies distinguished by traditions of quality food and service. The company, with approximately $12 billion in system-wide sales, owns or franchises over 10,000 restaurants.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And TZ, it is PAINT, not a wrap
The interior has a sound system too, but it is nothing like the BigTZ's............

Attachments

·
Registered
872 Posts
that thing is awwassom!!!!! your there to do something!!!!hook somethen up!!! to show every body the new paint job that you have won for my ck!!!! trying to float your boat??? trying to buy the chair that obama was sitten in?filling out an app for govener? vacation!! just had to get away from cali so someone could check your brain!!!!and to let alice out of those chains!!!!:D

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that thing is awwassom!!!!! your there to do something!!!!hook somethen up!!! to show every body the new paint job that you have won for my ck!!!! trying to float your boat??? trying to buy the chair that obama was sitten in?filling out an app for govener? vacation!! just had to get away from cali so someone could check your brain!!!!and to let alice out of those chains!!!!:D
I don't need another chair................
It looked really sweet, I was on my way to the local pub up here - "Traditions" - cheap beer and great food, highly recommend the place if anyone is up this way

here is another - detail on the hood

Attachments

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Last couple of pic's of this one - maybe I'll take more if it's still there tomorrow..........................

Attachments

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
I like the rear window popups, that would work great for a bunch of us

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
The E had "South Shore" written on it. I'm gonna guess Chi-Town! :D

-g

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I happen to know the CEO of Arby's and his family. Nice folks. Their corporate office is right down the road from me. :D

·
Registered
541 Posts
that's pretty cool... i mean, i wouldn't drive it or anything.. but it's definitely cool..especially the custom windows in the rear....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts