Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Who's is this? Its running Koneig HotSwap wheels, Rotora BBK, and obviously Toyo tires. Looks good with the body color matched spoke inserts but needs to be slammed a little more. Not digging the white on the side skirts.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Who's is this? Its running Koneig HotSwap wheels, Rotora BBK, and obviously Toyo tires. Looks good with the body color matched spoke inserts but needs to be slammed a little more. Not digging the white on the side skirts.
That Element is from Japan, it isn't a true SC. It was done with a "USDM" style much like how we are into the "JDM" theme here.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
are the Japan element Right hand Drive? looks like a steering wheel on the left of the car in that view, can't tell.

·
Registered
62 Posts
are the Japan element Right hand Drive? looks like a steering wheel on the left of the car in that view, can't tell.
Yup, it's a RHD, you can tell by the windshield wipers. Elements were sold there till 05 too FYI.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks For the info tidbit, I appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Yup, it's a RHD, you can tell by the windshield wipers. Elements were sold there till 05 too FYI.
that makes sense, but why isnt there a keyhole on the door handle on the "driver's side" like there is on ours then?

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
that makes sense, but why isnt there a keyhole on the door handle on the "driver's side" like there is on ours then?

Maybe one of the mods was to order and installa USDM exterior door handle to "shave" the keyhole.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Maybe one of the mods was to order and installa USDM exterior door handle to "shave" the keyhole.
good point, just hope his battery doesnt die in his e :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Gump, that sounds like a familiar name from back in the day

did you have CPR's on your Si at one point? or CPF's? and unpainted jdm side moldings?

if so i think it was your buddys who installed my sidemarkers on my Integra back in the day when i used to go to all the honda-tech meets around

·
Registered
62 Posts
Gump, that sounds like a familiar name from back in the day

did you have CPR's on your Si at one point? or CPF's? and unpainted jdm side moldings?

if so i think it was your buddys who installed my sidemarkers on my Integra back in the day when i used to go to all the honda-tech meets around
Yup, that was me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts