Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
For those interested, I was able to contact Casey from the Facebook Element Owners club about his cage and he had a few left for sale within the past few weeks. It's a nice unit with all the needed hardware and there's a Youtube video on his channel on how to install it. I don't know his plans for future production of these.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Great video thank you for sharing, I guess Cat thefts will be much less a problem in the future as more new cars are going electric

·
Registered
36 Posts
For those interested, I was able to contact Casey from the Facebook Element Owners club about his cage and he had a few left for sale within the past few weeks. It's a nice unit with all the needed hardware and there's a Youtube video on his channel on how to install it. I don't know his plans for future production of these.
I really want a Casey protector but am not on Facebook and do not plan on going to Facebook. I downloaded the unsplash app but my phone froze so I uninstalled it. I have no way to reach him. Any ideas? Thanks👍🏻

·
Registered
2005 Element EX Automatic 4WD
53 Posts
I really want a Casey protector but am not on Facebook and do not plan on going to Facebook. I downloaded the unsplash app but my phone froze so I uninstalled it. I have no way to reach him. Any ideas? Thanks👍🏻
Get Cat Security. Great people.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I may need to. It more expensive but they are easier for me to contact. Ty👍🏻
I called them last Friday to talk to their tech support with a few pre-sale questions and got the owner!! He was really cool and explained he had been in the exhaust/muffler shop business all his life. Answered all my questions. First time I talked to them I got the Sales Director. I was in a service business all my life and I know what is good tech support.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I called them last Friday to talk to their tech support with a few pre-sale questions and got the owner!! He was really cool and explained he had been in the exhaust/muffler shop business all his life. Answered all my questions. First time I talked to them I got the Sales Director. I was in a service business all my life and I know what is good tech support.
Thanks😊

·
Registered
53 Posts
Like this FB seller....
converters
OMG These places are practically in my backyard!! From 20 to 50 miles away. There is a big scrap metal yard in Rogers, AR but these pics don't look legit plus, as Eric the Car Guy said, you can't legally resell a converter. If they have all these converters why aren't they just selling in bulk to a legit recycler?

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
OMG These places are practically in my backyard!! From 20 to 50 miles away. There is a big scrap metal yard in Rogers, AR but these pics don't look legit plus, as Eric the Car Guy said, you can't legally resell a converter. If they have all these converters why aren't they just selling in bulk to a legit recycler?
Maybe the legit places have been warned thus this "thief " FB seller now stuck with them....? I notified FB a week ago....crickets.

Reactions: ArkyE

·
Registered
53 Posts
Maybe the legit places have been warned thus this "thief " FB seller now stuck with them....? I notified FB a week ago....crickets.
Of course, did you expect anything else? Talked to my local mechanic yesterday. Dealership about 50 miles from here got hit and he said he heard 200 vehicles. I don't know about other states and all insurance companies, but I said in another post that I lowered my comp deductible from $500 to $100 for only $2.50 month. And I'm going to install Cat Security just to maybe prevent the hassle of dealing with a theft.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thanks for sharing this. Didn't know that a lot are being stolen.
I talked to the local PD where this theft supposedly was and the officer said that a local Meals on Wheels operation was hit and several thefts occurred in local cities. They were well aware of it, but I think the 200 at one dealership was a rumor. But I know it does happen. Great, just what we need, another pandemic. Am going to shut up about this for now and not garbage up the forum.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts