Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i'm just wondering why does everyone go with a 18-20inch rim??? has anyone done a really nice 17inch rim??? i just want to know cause i found a nice set of 17's for a cheap price and i like them so i'm just wondering? i just don't want the E looking weird with little tiny rims! ha ha ha

thanks

·
Registered
71 Posts
hey i'm just wondering why does everyone go with a 18-20inch rim??? has anyone done a really nice 17inch rim??? i just want to know cause i found a nice set of 17's for a cheap price and i like them so i'm just wondering? i just don't want the E looking weird with little tiny rims! ha ha ha

thanks
I am putting on 16" rims on my e. :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
I run 17in rims
if you use 215/65/17 there the exact same diameter.

these are exel rims

·
Registered
282 Posts
I have 17" rims. See my sig for the specs...

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I am also going to be running 17" wheels. I just got the wheels in, but have yet to get tires, so no pics yet. I am going to be running 225/65/17 Yokohoma Geolander AT/S tires. I want a more rugged look and I am hoping to correct a speedo error also.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am also going to be running 17" wheels. I just got the wheels in, but have yet to get tires, so no pics yet. I am going to be running 225/65/17 Yokohoma Geolander AT/S tires. I want a more rugged look and I am hoping to correct a speedo error also.
i am thinking the same size tire actually!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts