Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Now that is just abuse toward the E! Es already have a hard enough time with looks! ;-) Fugly!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
557 Posts
Now, if he had just left it at that raw aluminum rivetted to the car... that would be cool, but he had to take it that extra step further. There are worse cars out there. a lady here in town drives an old station wagon where you cant see any of the paint because it's literally fully covered with seashells, Cd's, 8 tracks, shoes, hats, etc...

I can tell you why he thought it was "art" All I had to read was the fact that he lived in Berkley in the first couple lines and I understood completely...

·
Registered
357 Posts
:rolleyes:".... I've got too much time on my hands, too much time on my hands...":rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
poor E needs to be put down, give it a tanks of water and let it die in piece, I think I am sick.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
another madmax wanna be.....................

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Meh.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
What the heck. Couldn't he find a Scion? Funny for a brand new car the tires look mighty bald, oh wait they are stock Badyears never mind. People like that are the reason for natural selection, hopefully he is spayed or neutered so he cannot drag down further generations.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I'm telling you guys, it's cause he's an art person in Berkley, there is no other explanation. He's already solved the no breeding or reproducing problem by driving that hideous "art".

Other examples of "Art":

ALthough... the grill on the original element in Question would not have been so bad if he did it to all the bumper cladding, and nothing else:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Depending on who you talk to, a crushed soda can can be a:
  1. piece of art
  2. piece of trash
  3. recyclable material
  4. 5¢ if you are in New England

Personally, I think whoever thinks it's art is an idiot and needs to slapped with a fish. But that's just me. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Am I the only one that likes it?
I'm headed to the basement for my pop riveter and assorted spray paint.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Dude, he spent countless hours slapping tons of useless crap on that poor E and didn't even do the HD grille guard mod.:-(

·
Registered
557 Posts
Dude, he spent countless hours slapping tons of useless crap on that poor E and didn't even do the HD grille guard mod.:-(
That's because he did the Singer sewing machine grill guard mod... duh.

And how did his condensor get so dusty and crappy? It looks like it was resurrected from the dead...

I also hope he's still not making payments on that thing. If you take it to the dealership they probably try to throw it away or something.

·
Registered
2008 Element EX AWD TRP
2,928 Posts
It does make a statement; because it's incoherent, it MUST be art.

We've never seen anything exactly like it before, so I conferred with my colleagues and we've come to a conclusion.

What we have here is an example of "wanting art", produced by a member of the bowel movement, most likely by a student of the Magoo Vomitorium School in the early 21st century, probably in 2005-2006. For insurance purposes, this artifact should be valued at $27.32.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Actually, when viewed by Professor Rigormortis, a very esteemed colleague of mine (we were college room-mates when he was 7) he states that you are correct in your appraisel, but this did not come from the Bowel Movement era, but in-fact 3 years prior, during the Mary Wanna erra (famous for art dealing with groupings of 7 along with uselessness) which exploded in the Berkley and Arcata regions. The same artists also found it fashionable to peddle change while dressed like Darth Vader riding dirt bikes to gas stations and playing the violin to support their artistic stature. Because of the earlier and less desirable art period, The appraised value would be slightly less, and he states it to be that of
$22.54

·
Registered
2008 Element EX AWD TRP
2,928 Posts
Actually, when viewed by Professor Rigormortis, a very esteemed colleague of mine (we were college room-mates when he was 7) he states that you are correct in your appraisal, but this did not come from the Bowel Movement era, but in-fact 3 years prior, during the Mary Wanna erra (famous for art dealing with groupings of 7 along with uselessness) which exploded in the Berkley and Arcata regions. The same artists also found it fashionable to peddle change while dressed like Darth Vader riding dirt bikes to gas stations and playing the violin to support their artistic stature. Because of the earlier and less desirable art period, The appraised value would be slightly less, and he states it to be that of
$22.54
I defer to the Professor, as he was head of the joint commission for the study of Mary Wanna, and its subsequent influence.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
My only thought is like that TV commercial:

"What happens in Berkeley should STAY in Berkeley."

·
Registered
2008 Element EX AWD TRP
2,928 Posts
My only thought is like that TV commercial:

"What happens in Berkeley should STAY in Berkeley."
You are so right. Nothing significant has happened in Berkeley (except in the heads of Berkeley) since the 60's. This looks like a product of one of these heads:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts