Honda Element Owners Club banner
21 - 40 of 90 Posts
OMG that sounds fun! Wish i could do it. Single mom with 2 year old that has now learned the words "look and see" and "poo poo now" and repeats them a bagillion times a day. You guys would hate us after the first 5 minutes!

Please post many pictures and stories of this very cool event!!!

OMG that sounds fun! Wish i could do it. Single mom with 2 year old that has now learned the words "look and see" and "poo poo now" and repeats them a bagillion times a day. You guys would hate us after the first 5 minutes!

El Wrong o !!

We say the same things after the second or third round of drinks! :D

No one would notice, Trust me!

Dom

I'll have to agree with Dom....I mean, those are just about the only things that come out of Justins mouth all day too....:D:lol:

:D:D:D:D:D
rolled over laughing.

hehehehe,
jurn

No dogs...I sent you a PM
sorry to hear about the incident......(pm)

My dog sitter is dating all the time now and difficult to get......plus I have to switch dates at work. I'll let you know what happens, but I do understand.:)

jurn

Oh come on, man. I'll drive up from Houston and we can convoy from there!

It's on the way, dear. We'll just swing right by.
And I can bring my 2 yr old, soon to be 3 yr old, and even my 7 yr old to keep the chat going. My 2 year old will quickly add her faves such as: "Yesh..." in response to all questions except bedtime and "I dunnoooo..." in response to any question of where or why.

Discussion starter · #32 ·
Sooo...it looks like I'm having a party!

Cai88
Dom.five and Patty
Snuffleupagus
Rambler Dan
Tim Vance
Maybe Jurneez?
and we kidnap Justin

I am working on live music and t-shirts :D

OHHHH...and everyone needs to bring Pajama's and a Bannana or you will be denied entrance (insert wicked evil grin emoticon here)

ok I will bite what are the PJ's for?

You better put Elaine's name up with mine...I don't think I'd even make it out of the driveway without her....

I don't wear pj's...are you sure you wanna subject everyone else to that????

Discussion starter · #37 ·
I'm trying to figure out what the Banana is for?!? :confused::shock::twisted::-o
hee heee hee....you have to come to the par-tay to figure that out

Discussion starter · #38 ·
Looks like there might just be some live entertainment on Saturday night...finalizing up the band plans.

AND I am serious about the bannana's and Pajama's :D

do you mean bandana's by any chance???
as in head scarf, kerchief, etc....?
or a monkey see banana????

oh, and please pm me with an address....
As much as I like New Yourk state, I really don't wanna drive around in circles...lol

Aside from Paul's outstanding request (which will be taken care of), anyone else need anything from up here?

21 - 40 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.