Honda Element Owners Club banner
81 - 90 of 90 Posts
Hey Shepherdqueen,

For the last 15 years, I've been rescuing older dogs from Kill shelters and .org's that are looking for "forever" homes for the dogs.I considered being a foster parent but I know myself and I would never want to let go. My largest was my 142 pound rottie/black lab and then when he passed away I took on a 5 yr. old shepherd and a smaller mixed pit bull. I tend to take the dogs others don't want because of age, size or breed. I'm such a jerk at times.

click here for a great rescue thread on this forum.
There so so many folks that do show dogs and or rescue dogs ---the E is perfect for all of it.

Regards,
jurn

Thanks jurneez!

We have Cardigan Welsh Corgis which are show dogs. I think I am the 8th person in Cardigans that has an E! We may have to have our own E gathering when we have our National Specialty in Gettysburg April 2010. This past year it was in Topeka, KS.

What kind of dogs do you have?

We will be very respectful of Wyldmoonwomans' dogs - we do not want to cause an issue.

Well the girlfriend just dumped me, so i'm now a single free man with no responsibilities. I can now go to E meets again yippe. I'll be there tomorrow night.

Well the girlfriend just dumped me, so i'm now a single free man with no responsibilities. I can now go to E meets again yippe. I'll be there tomorrow night.
Sorry to hear that your girlfriend dump you. But you are better with the E-ple.

Are you going to be there Thursday or Friday. I think most are showing up Friday at Lisa's.

Sorry to hear that your girlfriend dump you. But you are better with the E-ple.

Are you going to be there Thursday or Friday. I think most are showing up Friday at Lisa's.
I'll get there friday night. Anyone have the address so I can put it in my gps?

I see, that letter I sent to her worked! :D

We wanted you back! :lol:

Dom

Discussion starter · #89 ·
I'll get there friday night. Anyone have the address so I can put it in my gps?
Shane, I just sent you my address

I know this isn't a silly question, knowing this group, but I hope you have wireless internet Lisa....:D
I Do!!! I Do!!! just got it!!!!

81 - 90 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.