Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Just picked up my '07 SC a few weeks ago and going to be getting rims shortly...i've browsed all the stickies and googled for hours, but I was just curious if anyone knows how wide I can go on the front/rear on a 20" rim....I'm prepared to modify the fenderwells and trim to stick some 10" wides if possible....kinda curious about offset #rs if anyone knows...I'm looking at some DPE, Volk, or Work wheels.....any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

·
Registered
480 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey guys....got just got in from work....thanks for the info....given the provided info, what's the largest lip that you can get on that 20 x 10 wheel? I'd like a 5" + lip....but havn't seen many fat lips on elements....

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL!!!!!!!!! no ****!!!! I havn't heard anyone outside of my circle of friends use that!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! We'll see what I can pull off...I'm not going to settle for less on my rims....On my old car everyone told me "you can't go that big or that wide without messing up your car" well after 6 months of research and dealer inquiries i proved them wrong!!!!!!! this is my old car....sold it cause my dog wouldn't fit in it anymore.

Either way looks like ima be saving up for quite a bit..... these are the wheels I want for the SC.... http://ll.speedhunters.com/u/f/eaga...ges/Jacco Willemsen/Random Shots/350Z DPE.jpg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts