Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have done a few searches and couldn't find info on this topic. I have an 08 and I prefer the plastic mesh insert on upper grille of the '06 to the "two-bar" insert on my '08. Does anyone know if the '06 insert will fit on the '08? Thanks.

·
12,179 Posts
I have done a few searches and couldn't find info on this topic. I have an 08 and I prefer the plastic mesh insert on upper grille of the '06 to the "two-bar" insert on my '08. Does anyone know if the '06 insert will fit on the '08? Thanks.

Yes it will fit.

2003-2008 grille are interchangeable on all non Sc models.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I've got one, but the mesh is painted nickel metallic if you're interested.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I've got one, but the mesh is painted nickel metallic if you're interested.
Might be interested in that if shipping across Canada wasn't cost prohibitive. I also prefer the older mesh style to the two bar grill on our 07. I think I will have to call around some wreckers and see if any have one locally.

·
12,179 Posts
Might be interested in that if shipping across Canada wasn't cost prohibitive. I also prefer the older mesh style to the two bar grill on our 07. I think I will have to call around some wreckers and see if any have one locally.

I have looked into shipping for other items and shipping with Canada post should be less than $20 if you do it on a 4-6 day delivery.

You can also re-coop some money by selling your existing grille.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts