Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I am moving again. I got rid of all my furniture and the thieves that broke into my storage unit in June took a lot. All my nice clothes and shoes, tools, rugs, family photos from the past 50 years, medical records, guitar, even the trash can that had misc kitchen stuff...they didn't even look to see the photos were useless to them. Creatins can't read..said photos on the boxes. But they left the TV! fu&*#rs And then the other creatins that took my pack and duffle bag of what I had left of my clothes, in November from the roof rack in broad day light outside a nice restaurant. So with my load lightened ( heartbroken damn crack heads...is there no safe place anymore)

So, I am trying to fit it all in, on and behind with out renting a UHaul trailer.
I still have to pack the roof basket and the cargo carrier. Now I am worried that they creatins will try to get my stuff again and will not be able to take my eyes of of it to get food or use the restroom! I have a cable and lock but they just cut the pack straps last time and wiggled it out.

I put my sleeping platform on top of the storage tubs and will have 3 layers of cargo room. No place to sleep but the front seat, but that's ok for a night or 2.
I think I get the prize for " how much stuff can an E owner pack if an E owner has to move." sung like how much wood can a wood chuck chuck...
Show me your hauls!

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Gads! In my own life, I've been stabbed, poisoned, shot twice, had at least two hefty overdoses of radiation, run over three different times, attacked by dogs, got stuck in an underground wasp nest (THAT hurts!) and last but not least... struck by lightning. It left me crippled and somewhat unsightly to look at but I still live and still go on! At least I don't live in California.

When you get done laughing at me, remember that you can load almost anything inside an Element if you get a running start. Have at it, sir!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts