71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think someone on here said that they would

I just need to confirm before i drop $320 on them :twisted:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
has anyone seen them sell for less than $300??
thank you guys

·
Chief Has Been Element Owner
4,759 Posts
Yes they should. And no i havent seen them for under 300 (excep during random specials). I looked for over a month and finally bought for about $325shipped from a Honda shop on ebay in PA. By far the lowest price I could find in that time span.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Oh I had to open this thread to make sure it was a typo....'96 Element....would have been interesting to see what that would have looked like! :grin:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes they should. And no i havent seen them for under 300 (excep during random specials). I looked for over a month and finally bought for about $325shipped from a Honda shop on ebay in PA. By far the lowest price I could find in that time span.
thanks thats the same shop i was loooking at :)
Oh I had to open this thread to make sure it was a typo....'96 Element....would have been interesting to see what that would have looked like! :grin:
loooool...i mean 2006

·
Registered
324 Posts
They fit my 08 just fine. Don't think any major changes were made between 06-08.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
will the Recalled 2010 side steps still fit my 06 E?

HOnda recalled the 09-10 side steps. I plan on picking a set up in Augest when they release them.

I know the 09-10 steps fit the older E's but will they still fit after the recall??

anyone know what the recall was really about??/
thanks!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There is currently a stop sale notice from Honda while they investigate an unspecified issue.

And yes when they go back on sale they will fit your 2006.
thanks!
the dealer said its a "fitment issue". will i still be good? Im dying to get them!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I placed a pre-order last week and the dealer replied indicating release date moved to End of October. Must be having some issue with getting the side steps right...

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
HOnda recalled the 09-10 side steps. I plan on picking a set up in Augest when they release them.

I know the 09-10 steps fit the older E's but will they still fit after the recall??

anyone know what the recall was really about??/
thanks!!
Few other members posted up that the rear bracket snapped off
if you search they posted pix of the damage

1 - 13 of 13 Posts