Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is Honda addressing the windshield cracks? I'm thinking something is going on with the glass or the installation out of the factory?

I saw two E's getting new windshields at the dealer, and that made me suspicious, today mine got cracked and I watch the crack move across the entire windshield.

·
Registered
20 Posts
:x My windshield cracked at around 1200 miles. That was about 2 weeks ago. The windshields are on backorder. What will Honda do? Well I took mine to the dealership and they basicly told me "your insurance will allow you 3 windshields a year" So I guess that I'm all set as long as I only drive 3600 miles a year. Bull$#!+

·
Registered
59 Posts
More than cracks...When I got hit with a rock this morning on the way to work my windshield not only cracked but the glass imploded into the car. I have had 4x4's for years and am the owner of at least 6 windshields but I have never seen a rock bite implode into the car.

Maybe we have some bad glass here??

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ok Ive read enough. My windshield cracked at 1400 Miles. I am stunned at all the complaints. I am quite concerened about this. I love my Element, but this sounds like it could be a major safety problem. We need to find out just how often this is happening. If we need to we need to act on this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.