Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:evil: 1200 miles, cracked windshield,national back order,pissed off. Needless to say I'm upset. If there actualy is a problem with the E's windshield, struturally or bad glass or bad angle of the glass what is Honda going to do about this? If there is a problem whatever it may be do we tolerate a broken windshield that there is no replacement available for every thousand or so miles? :x

· Registered
4 Posts
. :x :x I too have a broken windshield. We did hit a bird at abut 65 mph so the fact that the windshield broke doesn't bother me as much as the fact that the windshield on backorder. I have waited ten days already. The vehicle is not drivable. I don't have vehicle rental on my insurance and Honda won't pay for a rental. Neither will my extended warranty. Any other vehicle and the windshield would have been replaced that day. My dealer won't even discuss it. I had to rent a Ford Focus to take my daughter to have dental surgery. Needless to say I am not happy with Honda. Does anyone know when these windshields will be in? Any help or suggestions? I'm at my wits end no one can tell me anything. :oops: :oops:

· Registered
59 Posts
I to have been cracked but a dealer told me 100 units are due to Honda This week at least on the west coast. Have your dealer put in a "critical order" this means the car is not safe or drivable and your order gets elevated to a higher tier. Good Luck...

No aftermarket glass is yet available

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.