Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey E buddies! I purchased my E in march, two days after I purchased my E I was driving on the freeway and heard a crack I looked over to the right top corner of my winshield and saw that I had a small spiderweb crack. It wasnt anything major so I've just ignored it. Till a week ago as I was going to lunch I heard another cracking noise but this time it was the top left corner of my winshield ,I was shocked to see that I had this huge web looking crack. I was so angry since Ive been trying so hard to take care of my new car. Ive been researching this incident and Im a little concerned that too many E owners have been dealing with this problem. I hope that no one will have to pay out of there pocket for this. Hopefully Honda will resolve this problem soon. :cry:

·
Registered
504 Posts
[quote:5cd4c07885="boombox"]Hey E buddies! I purchased my E in march, two days after I purchased my E I was driving on the freeway and heard a crack I looked over to the right top corner of my winshield and saw that I had a small spiderweb crack. It wasnt anything major so I've just ignored it. Till a week ago as I was going to lunch I heard another cracking noise but this time it was the top left corner of my winshield ,I was shocked to see that I had this huge web looking crack. I was so angry since Ive been trying so hard to take care of my new car. Ive been researching this incident and Im a little concerned that too many E owners have been dealing with this problem. I hope that no one will have to pay out of there pocket for this. Hopefully Honda will resolve this problem soon. :cry:[/quote:5cd4c07885]

Boombox there's a TSB for this. Do a search for "windshield TSB". If you're car is in the range of ViN numbers, they'll fix your windshield and correct what causes the cracks as a warranty item.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts