Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, I just picked up my brand new 2010 Honda Element EX 4WD in Polished Metal Metallic and I love it. My wife didn’t like it at first (she has a 2005 CR-V), but once I took her for a ride, it quickly grew on her. Well now that it’s in my garage I’m buying all the accessories for it. I picked up the Carpet Floor Mats, Carpet Cargo Mat, Cargo Cover and Tailgate Seatback (all OEM) and I’ve saved over $200 from what the dealer wanted.

The question I have is regarding the windshield sizes. I’m a fan of the Covercraft UVS 100 Heat Shields, but they don’t have one listed for 2010 but they do for 2008. Since the Element hasn’t gone through any major changes, can anyone tell me if the windshield is the same size/dimensions for 2010 as they were in 2008?

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Welcome & congrats on your brand new E. I'm sure others with more technical knowledge than me will chime in shortly, but AFAIK, the windshield and all windows are the same for all model years.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for letting me know about the window size. Looking forward to many years of enjoyment with my Element.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I bought the windshield thing from the dealer when I got my E. The 2009-2010 have a different part number. I'm not sure why, but the one that I bought did.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts