Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else feeling the itch for a winter / spring north east mini meet?

I haven't seen you guys in a while, since I'm a wuss & haven't been able to make time for one reason or another.... but I miss you all.....

I also know that with our lovely economy, not everyone has the extra cash for an over night excursion, lord knows I'm broke after adding a ton of patio / walkways at home & buying the ridgeline....

Others have been hard at work adding family members, or getting married, or staying busy at work, or pets that tie us to the house......

I was thinking of the Cabela's meet we had a few years ago...... maybe we could do something similar....but somewhere else....perhaps more central to everyone so lots of us could attend..... Not sure where that would be, maybe Brewster, NY, Middletown or Newburgh? and then we'd have to find an attraction.....besides a Job Lot :razz:

so..... after reading my rant..... anyone have any ideas? complaints? comments? Pat ~ Goosler

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
I'm game !

Gaily is planning a meet in Feb. at the Trailer and camping show.

That may be something to consider as well.

Yes we always need a meet!

Dom

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that sounds good...... Gaily, post up the info...... or PM it to me & I'll edit my initial post!!

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
i would like a meet too Gail can I camp at your place?

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
I will be up in North Jersey sometime in Feb. It can be a meet Kiwi meet. OOO that sound fun

·
Registered
324 Posts
Diana and I are itching for a meet. We are used to camping every few weekends! We just need a little time away from the daily grind every now and then (and we miss you guys)!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Dom is referring to RV show in Springfield MA which I'm definitely checking out. Feb 12-15

http://www.springfieldrvcampingshow.com/

Was also thinking of a dinner meet at Greengrill Brazilian BBQ in Hackensack NJ. They have been there for a long time & the food is good.

http://greengrillrestaurant.com/html/main.htm

Kiwi when you heading up? Lets have a torture wee wee meet :lol:

Yes Justin you can stay just bring your sleeping bag there will be others. :-D

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Waiting on Kiwi with info when he's driving north. Then we'll pick a saturday to meet for dinner at Greengrill.

Gaily

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Heck, I'm in!

BTW L&D, I hiked/camped last weekend in the 'Dacks. Big fun.

That does not sound like fun to me!! :lol:

Gaily; said:
Kiwi when you heading up? Lets have a torture wee wee meet :lol:
Lets not get Kinky Gail! :grin:

Dom

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Depending on the date we could be in. I won't be going too far from home starting March 1st though.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Depending on the date we could be in. I won't be going too far from home starting March 1st though.

Why ??

I know how to deliver a baby! And we have Justin to help. What more could you ask for? :grin:

Dom

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Tool bag is in E .. Yes

Have a pillow .. Yes

All we need is clean towels ! Justin, your in charge of that! :grin:

Dom

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
might be tough to get a huge group reservation for valentines weekend......

& dom, do you have the boiling water & blankets!?!? they always need them in movies when babies are born!!

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
might be tough to get a huge group reservation for valentines weekend......

& dom, do you have the boiling water & blankets!?!? they always need them in movies when babies are born!!

yeah I know. But it is presidents days weekend. The wife has monday off. Well see what can be done.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
1 - 20 of 72 Posts