Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you guys going to be carrying the Yokohoma Geolander I / T 's this year?

If so, do you have a projected price yet?

Thanks, Pat

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Are you guys going to be carrying the Yokohoma Geolander I / T 's this year?

If so, do you have a projected price yet?

Thanks, Pat
Winter tires are only produced for a few months out of the year. The majority of stock produced is sent to Europe because over their, drivers have to run designated winter tires during the winter months by law. We will not know what we will be getting in until the tires start shipping out from the manufacturers. We typically receive 45% of the tires we ordered. I can tell you that we have placed orders for the I/T but we won't have size or pricing until they are released to us.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Do you anticipate there being a bigger selection of 18" winter tires this year? So far the choices have been pretty limited in this size. It seems the trend is toward larger tires sizes as OEM standard.
thanks,

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Do you anticipate there being a bigger selection of 18" winter tires this year? So far the choices have been pretty limited in this size. It seems the trend is toward larger tires sizes as OEM standard.
thanks,
There's no doubt about it, as OE wheel applications get larger new sizes are created. You will see an increase in more performance winter sizes.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Looking at your website I don't see Nokians listed. Any plans on carrying this brand?

Thanks Gaily

1 - 10 of 10 Posts