Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new 2008 EX. This is my second Element (first was 2004 EX Orange). I love the changes: better suspension, tons more power, seatbelt on chairs so back doors open. I have two little issues though.

One: adjustable wipers!! How hard is it to slap on a 5 level timer for the wipers? Most of the time when it's drizzling, the wipers are either too slow or too fast and I end up monkeying around with the knob. I'd gladly spend the extra $100 or whatever to have what 95% of all cars already have!

Two: Center Console! I thought for sure that the new model would use the space between the seats more efficiently. I was wrong! A few years back I bought a third party console that slips in perfectly. The cups still can be accessed and I keep all sorts of junk in the padded flip-top box. When i bought the new EX, I simply yanked out the armrests and popped the console in. Here is what Honda designers are missing: http://www.kritta.com/Lib/Element_box2.jpg

Please consider these 2!

·
Registered
730 Posts
You can do a search and find mods for both items in question. BTW the '09 does have the intermittent wipers and in the center they put a cooler.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts