Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So wired.com put up and article today asking readers to post their favorite car to drive in a snowicane, then vote on them. I threw up the suggestion of the E and I know it is going to get a lot of hate. So I implore you fellow EOCers to head over to the site and give a positive vote. It is on the second page of suggestions, user name "Frank". You can't miss the pretty picture of the silver E with blue panels.

Here's the link... go now!

Thanks everybody!

·
Registered
707 Posts
I voted! Now it's up to 4! What's with the 11 haters?

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
I voted !
up to 8 for , 16 haters

there are some interesting vehicles in that poll.....................

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Honestly though, you can't compete with some of the vehicles on that list. I was hoping to "keep it real", as the kids say.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I voted, now 10 to 16 haters. Did you see HC with 3 samoyeds? :-D

·
Registered
730 Posts
I voted...up to 14 now....on 3rd page 8)

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
??? I see neither a place to vote (as opposed to just adding a comment) nor any mention of the Element. What am I missing?
Very low down there is a "next" that you need to click. Right now there are 2 Es listed. I also voted for the other one.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
To vote you click on the thumbs (arrow) up or thumbs (arrow) down icons.

·
Premium Member
14,898 Posts
I seem to be in some kind of alternate universe. Two pages of posts, no mention of the Element, no picture, one post by FCZ1: "I think a lot of people are failing to see the humor in this and taking it far too seriously."

Cars pictured:

Unidentified buried vehicle
Audi 4000S Quattro
Volvo 240 Wagon
Toyota Pickup
Ford Freestyle
Porsche 911 Carrera 4S
Subaru Outback
Jeep Grand Wagoneer
Ford Econoline
Any $500 Heap
Any Decommissioned World Rally Championship Car

That's it.

It's not that I really care about this, but I hate mysteries. If someone could provide a URL to a page that actually mentions the Element, that would be great.

·
Registered
730 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I seem to be in some kind of alternate universe. Two pages of posts, no mention of the Element, no picture, one post by FCZ1: "I think a lot of people are failing to see the humor in this and taking it far too seriously."
You were looking at the original article. There was a lot of backlash about it so the author put up a new poll to get reader opinions. But yeah, those people were taking it far too seriously.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts