Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
EOC Staff
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the Element is Positive or Gorund Side Switched? I need to know in order to order a set of Wig Wags. Also does anyone know if the turn signal bulb is the same as another hoonda vehicle like the s2000 or civic. Thanks in advance

Brian

·
Registered
894 Posts
WigWags???

Iskie

·
Registered
160 Posts
Wig wags are emergency lights--like on an ambulance, fire truck, police car. He is probably a volunteer fireman. Just my guess.

·
EOC Staff
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually not a volunteer fireman... but a good guess...
Anyone know the answer to this? or would a dealer know? maybe i should post it there also

·
Registered
36 Posts
I may be a little out of touch but, I cannot remember when cars delivered in the US market were anything but negative ground. This often mean the positive side is fused and the negative side switched because fewer wires means less cost. Like the dome light may be switched on the negative side while the headlights are switched on the positive side.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
25 Posts
[quote:477969caaa="condoman"]I may be a little out of touch but, I cannot remember when cars delivered in the US market were anything but negative ground. This often mean the positive side is fused and the negative side switched because fewer wires means less cost. Like the dome light may be switched on the negative side while the headlights are switched on the positive side.

[/quote:477969caaa]

I had a 1964 MG 1100 that had a positive ground. Very strange.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts