Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I know there out there, lets see you by your Element !

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow!!! You are the only female owner of an Element !! :shock:

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
BTW Hojo, you looked extraordinarily young back then! Was it the lighting? :lol: :shock:

Still short though...

You are right saying Hojo is short compared to you who is 6'5" :twisted::grin:

(please, don't hurt me!!!)

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Was I wearing my elevator shoes in Ohio? And where's YOUR pic of you and your Element, hmmmmmm? :lol:
Who said I was a woman? :grin: Maybe you should come over and take a picture of me and my E (I don't have any).

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
The day I picked Ember up and her first big camping trip!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know the photo is far away, and hard to see, but here is three of the gals in my band, the CoverGrrlz, with our Elements (Mine is the orange one).
:)
The other guitar player and drummer loved my car so much, they bought Elements, too.
We often badger our other bandmates to opt in to be the first ever all-Element-owning band.
An excellent musician car!

-melne

Attachments

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Agreed, Super-cool band wagons! I tried to get my friends to get an E when they were ready for a new car and they didn't. Your friends are smarter than mine.

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
I know the photo is far away, and hard to see, but here is three of the gals in my band, the CoverGrrlz, with our Elements (Mine is the orange one).
:)
The other guitar player and drummer loved my car so much, they bought Elements, too.
We often badger our other bandmates to opt in to be the first ever all-Element-owning band.
An excellent musician car!

-melne
That's awesome! Great picture!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Am I the only guy with a TM Element?? I guess it counts when my wife is driving it:?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts