Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well after much thought, lots of waiting for the cash for clunkers program &....TONS OF HELP, OPINIONS, AND ADVICE FROM THE GOOD PEOPLE HERE AT EOC. I did it!:) Meet the new 2009 CFM AWD EX Automatic. The first picture is sitting next to the "clunker" it replaces (thanks cash for clunkers program):D
The next picture is it's first test....A stop at Petsmart & Costco! The last picture is her resting safely at home! Thanks to all here on the EOC for your advice, it really helped me to make the right choice. I look forward to contributing where I can!

Just a side note...The trip home was 128 miles and it took 5.04 gallons = 25.39 MPG. Max Air (100 + deg:evil:) half was freeway @ 65-75 mph the other half was rural road @ 45-55 mph. Not bad for brand new!

And oh Yes, Thanks to the good people at Parker Johnstone's Wilsonville Honda here in Oregon. Larry Skreen and Mitch Stedman are the people there that put this deal together for me, give them a shout if you are in the market. No B.S. straight shooters!

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
Welcome to the club and fellow new Oregon member! I hope you enjoy your E as much as us and treat her as good as the wife. Stay cool in this crazy 100 degree weather and nice to see you got a good cash clunker rebate program! Cheers!!!!

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome my Orange friend !

·
Registered
213 Posts
Well it's about time! 175 posts and you are just now an E owner? I seem to remember another member that had a similar number of posts (100+) before they got their E......ME!:lol:

Enjoy your new ride!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Congrats...now go make everyone suspicious with that eternal grin.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts