Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Three years ago on Labor day I entered into a purchase of my 2006 Element and with the 3 year AHFC financing I am now finished! I received my title from Honda in the mail... Yea!!

Those last few months the dealership was hammering hard with the mail notices that I was almost finished and they wanted to sell me a new Honda. Well tough guys, a Honda lasts too long and I don't need another one in a mere three years.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Three years ago on Labor day I entered into a purchase of my 2006 Element and with the 3 year AHFC financing I am now finished! I received my title from Honda in the mail... Yea!!

Those last few months the dealership was hammering hard with the mail notices that I was almost finished and they wanted to sell me a new Honda. Well tough guys, a Honda lasts too long and I don't need another one in a mere three years.
Don't you watch those gum commercials on TV? Spit it out, Man, or we'll find you.

Tee hee! I'd tell them that when they go back to making the new ones like the old ones, I'll buy another one.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Congrats. I was happy whe I got the title in the mail last year. Got a 5 year loan and paid it off in exactly 3 also. Almost bought a Fit but couldn't see getting payments again just to get better milage and no 4X4 witch is great to have in the snow here.:) This old E is too good of a car.

·
Registered
112 Posts
i get mine in november i cant wait i know the feeling from the dealer except they also call here so i have voicemails from them and its all the recorded junk but i cant wait to have the E all to myself

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Congrats! I'm kinda jealous now, actually. I'm looking forward to the day that my title has "NONE" under the header of "Leinholder(s)" instead of "Honda Financial Company". (In Michigan, we get the title to our vehicle no matter what, but if it's financed it shows the finance company as the leinholder.)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts