Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered this Rosewood dashboard kit from "B&I", who I found on this site. Their tel. # is 1-800-350-5337. They also have a website with pictures, prices, etc. but I can't remember the address(DUH). The "basic" kit was about 130$ and shipping is free. It was easy to install and when I shopped around, this was the cheapest place to buy one, although lots of companies make them (apparently). It really looks great and gives my E a warm, rich look. (They are also removable if you someday change your mind) :lol:
I wanted to include a picture of my dash but don't know how...sorry.

· Registered
960 Posts
[quote:403fbf6378="Hank"]I ordered this Rosewood dashboard kit from "B&I", who I found on this site. Their tel. # is 1-800-350-5337. They also have a website with pictures, prices, etc. but I can't remember the address(DUH). The "basic" kit was about 130$ and shipping is free. It was easy to install and when I shopped around, this was the cheapest place to buy one, although lots of companies make them (apparently). It really looks great and gives my E a warm, rich look. (They are also removable if you someday change your mind) :lol:
I wanted to include a picture of my dash but don't know how...sorry.[/quote:403fbf6378]
I'd be glad to host any pics you have of the dash. I've been dying to see what these kits look like installed and I'm willing to be a lot of other people have too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.