Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woohoo! 12-18 inches so far in the metro area. My fwd all-season tired Elephant is trucking through this stuff.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Awesome. I have a job offer out there in lakewood. trying to decide what to do. got any recommendations for best areas commutable to there to live that have good schools?

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Awesome. I have a job offer out there in lakewood. trying to decide what to do. got any recommendations for best areas commutable to there to live that have good schools?
from beach bunnies to snow bunnies..............................

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm from the Denver area (Arvada). I'd recommend Arvada or Lakewood (The western portion). Golden would be even better, but it would be a 30 minute drive. All have good schools. Take a flight out there and check it out - I'm sure you'll love it. From Arvada/Lakewood, the mountains are 30 minutes away, Downtown Denver is 30 minutes.

I miss Colorado. :-(

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I grew up in Lakewood and went to college up in Golden. Both are good cities as is West Arvada. Of course, they tend to be on the pricier side but you really do get what you pay for here.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I grew up in Lakewood and went to college up in Golden. Both are good cities as is West Arvada. Of course, they tend to be on the pricier side but you really do get what you pay for here.
Thanks, going to check them out.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Woohoo! 12-18 inches so far in the metro area. My fwd all-season tired Elephant is trucking through this stuff.
I Hear ya! The Element is an absolutely killer vehicle in the snow. We've gotten some flurries here in Salt Lake, but nothing worthy of my snowboard as of yet.

This is the time of year I miss working at Snowbird with a free unlimited ski pass.... *sigh* ::sad:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts