Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D
I waited and waited and waited for the 5spd 4wd and now it is here. It's the first one in the Buffalo Area and the real kick is that it has side air bags. I heard those weren't to be out till later. Oh well mine's got'em.
Hope I can wait till thursday.
It's Black, and got it for 20850. No extra dudads as of yet. My dealer said that they had a list of people to call for this particular vehicle who were waiting but I guess I came in at the right time. sorry to those on that list but there will be more soon I imagine.
Yee haa. 52 hours to go.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Great to hear. Hope you and your E are E-xtra happy together E-ternally!

:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
:)

I picked my 4wd EX Auto up this afternoon. Color is Shoreline Mist. Added Fog lights, Roof Rack, Bike Racks, locking gas cap, chrome exhaust tip and the snap in carpets. Traded my Pilot (it was just too big).

I really love the Element, sporty, peppy, frugal and with a ton more personality that the Pilot.

Thanks to your many posts. They originally got me interested in learning more about th Element. It really is a fun vehicle with a very useful and practical side.

·
Registered
131 Posts
mortaaay
If you get a group together and are planning an E-Vent like we just had on the 25th let us know. I know there are a bunch here in Southern Ontario would be interested in joining you.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I order a 4wd ex 5spd w/srs for delivery in June...but Honda substituted one without airbags.

So, naturally, I passed and have re-ordered.

I'll have to wait to see if I win the E lottery this month. Don't know if ANY of this configuration made it to the great northwest yet.

Congrats on your car...I hope to join you soon.

·
Registered
540 Posts
robkap said:
I order a 4wd ex 5spd w/srs for delivery in June...but Honda substituted one without airbags.

That's a rotten sneaky no good lousy trick! I would be so infuriated. I hope your dealer is going to bat with you with Honda and moving heaven and earth to get your car to you soon. This little Hellcat would be hissing and switching her tail!

:twisted:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well, it's tough to get mad at the dealer. Honda has made it clear this config will be in short supply. And other dealers have told me that they're "substituting" configurations, so I don't doubt my dealer's word.

It's just a waiting game, and I figure it's worth waiting for what I ordered!

Thanks for the words.

·
Registered
311 Posts
[quote:061231badb="mortaaay"]:D
I waited and waited and waited for the 5spd 4wd and now it is here. It's the first one in the Buffalo Area and the real kick is that it has side air bags. I heard those weren't to be out till later. Oh well mine's got'em.
Hope I can wait till thursday.
It's Black, and got it for 20850. No extra dudads as of yet. My dealer said that they had a list of people to call for this particular vehicle who were waiting but I guess I came in at the right time. sorry to those on that list but there will be more soon I imagine.
Yee haa. 52 hours to go.[/quote:061231badb]

You are lucky you got the airbags. My EX AWD 5 speed did not come with them. I bought it anyway. I would have be happy to have them but wasn't willing to wait another 3 months for that.

LittleDogBox
Arlington, Va.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts