Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondered what would be stains you would have had, had you not had the Element. (say that three times fast!)

Mine was a blob of grape jelly that I wiped up nice and easy.

Keith

·
Registered
338 Posts
The interior is great on these things. I wonder about those that run to put carpet or carpet mats into their E's. The rubber floor and the all season mats work great.

I had lip balm liquify and come out in my old car and it left an oily stain forever - that's the type of thing I will avoid with the Element.

·
Registered
74 Posts
This probably wouldn't have been a stain but I had some pop (that's coke for those of you who insist on calling it soda) spill and I didn't have to do anything! It wasn't a whole lot just a little spill over the can, but all I did was watch it roll off the seat (IT WAS AMAZING) right on to the floorwhere AGAIN it didn't get soaked up! I thought it was pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Starbucks.....Vanilla Creme Latte......all over!

My old car had countless Starbucks stains on the passenger seat and floor.....it was so annoying.

I was so relieved that my latte just whiped up!

Another reason to love the E!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
tim horton's coffee ( placed on dash when parked and it slid off onto lap, doooooohh ! )...pop ( root beer for those who care :eek:) )...hamburger ( yes the bun off and the ketchup/catsup side down )...

i'm going to stop there otherwise you might think i have no coordination !

the interior is great on this vehicle ! i have the all-season mats LOVE them !

·
Registered
540 Posts
[quote:4fb0cfbc05="hambone"]tim horton's coffee ( placed on dash when parked and it slid off onto lap, doooooohh ! )...pop ( root beer for those who care :eek:) )...hamburger ( yes the bun off and the ketchup/catsup side down )...

i'm going to stop there otherwise you might think i have no coordination !

the interior is great on this vehicle ! i have the all-season mats LOVE them ![/quote:4fb0cfbc05]

Do you remember the old episode of I Love Lucy where they were all travelling on the train? Every time Fred, Ethel and Ricky went to go eat dinner, Lucy would grab the cord for the emergency train stop and they wound up covered in their food.

The final time they did this, they went to eat wearing rubber raincoats and pants.

I'm thinking that might be a good solution with you and food.

:p :wink: :D :lol: :!:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Why buy floor mats???? Just something else to wash. When it rains the floor itself does not get slippery!!! I will never buy mats.... Just throwing money away.....
CK in Eternal Blue

·
Registered
5 Posts
Tanning Lotion. Forgot to close the lid and left my E in the sun and got all over the floor. Cleaned up very easily.

Landis Utopia Burmeister
5DR 2WD EX
Nighthawk Black P.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I was transporting my trimmer to my parents house since I was going to cut their grass. Once I arrived I realized that the trimmer had leaked gas/oil mixture all over the rear seats. What do you know, NO STAIN.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts