Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
835 Posts
hello leadfoot...if the car is a salvage,,then it had enough damage on it that the insurance company made it a total loss rather then fix it,,,to me that means the structure of the car was compromised....i would never buy that car. i have a son and would not feel safe as a parent with him in the car ..thats just my opinion...good luck with your decision

· Registered
835 Posts
hey leadfoot...with reguards to the rear bumper even if he changed the bumper,,there was an impact there,,,i would be very concerned to how much damage was done to the rear,,,even if the pictures only shows a minor crack..its whats damaged behind that crack...btw whats his asking price???and how many miles are on the car???

· Registered
835 Posts
leadfoot...something is wrong...that dont look like no front impact....be very carefull my friend,,,and remember its going to be a nighmare for you to try to sell this car down the road....how many miles are on the car??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.