Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Looking to buy an E that's a manual with all wheel drive. Ideally less than 180k miles. Any color would be okay, Orange or Blue would be a big plus.

I live in San Diego but am willing to travel anywhere if the car is what I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ask...and you shall receive...maybe:

1609789773191.png

They say that it's AWD, but usually the emblem is displayed and this one doesn't have it. Will likely need lots of repairs, but it has lots of potential.

We recently bought ours, and we realized that we weren't Searching Using: Title, Manual Transmission...so that's what I did for CraigsList San Diego, and these appeared, even though below it says Auto Transmission:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response, I went to go look at this two days ago. It is AWD... But it's Soo rusted, Im definitely staying away.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Good move.

I'll look around for you in the Bay Area and report back.

Today's my first day of membership, and I still have to setup my profile, so more later.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, I saw both those cars, not interested in them.

Definitely unicorns but it's out there somewhere

·
Registered
6 Posts
So, why not the 2007 Element EX Salvage? Insurance will cover it, just not Comprehensive. But if your Main Goal is to have a Highly Functioning AWD & Stick, it's going to be really difficult to find one in that condition...

Out of Curiosity - Why are you interested in the AWD & Stick Combo? Do you have a particular application: Snow, Mud, Steep Terrain, etc.???

I'd really like to know, so please do tell. I've seen a few E's for sale, where the Seller wanted the same thing and was selling an Automatic AWD.

I'm new to the forum, so be gentle if I don't already know why...thx.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I could go a bit lower for a fellow Element enthusiast. For the condition & fact the frame is rust free I think it's worth the price.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts