Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you bought the parts to do the 6 spd MT conversion and the parts are just sitting around collecting dust because you will not be doing the install... LMK what you will let them go for :grin:

Thanks!

Robbie

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Your best bet is to order the parts from Majestic Honda Parts online, they have quick shipping and have great prices compared to any dealership.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. Will check them out if nothing pans out here. Not in a real hurry but if someone had the parts for less I would speed things up ;-)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
back to the front...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you bought the parts to do the 6 spd MT conversion and the parts are just sitting around collecting dust because you will not be doing the install... LMK what you will let them go for :grin:

Thanks!

Robbie
Ditto...........

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Thanks!

Robbie
Same as above...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Thanks!

Robbie
Still looking...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WTB: 6 speed MT parts

Looking for all the parts to do the 5 to 6 speed MT mod... if you have them let me know. Let's talk deal!

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
I would think that anyone that bought the parts has put them in their trans. It would probably be best to just order them. Good luck and I will eventually to the 6 speed conversion also.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts