Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OKAY GUYS! ITS ME AGAIN! SO..... MOST OF YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE PARTED OUT MY ELEMENT AND BEGAN TO USE IT AS MY DAILY COMMUTER WITH ONLY A COUPLE OF NICK NACKS LEFTOVER FROM MY SHOW CAR SETUP. CURRENTLY, IM ON SC SUSPENSION BUT I FEEL LIKE THE BUG BIT ME AGAIN AND IM DECIDING ON BUYING SOME LOWERING SPRINGS! I DONT WANNA GO SUPER DRAMATIC LIKE HOW I HAD MY TEIN BASICS... SOMETHING MORE FOR A DAILY DRIVER. IM WILLING TO BUY ANY USED SET OF ELEMENT LOWERING SPRINGS. PLEASE TEXT ME OR EMAIL ME! THANKS GUYS/GALS!

310-722-0399
"[email protected]"

thanks for looking!

and of course i still have lots and lots of love for EOC! =)

·
Registered
79 Posts
That's what they ALL say! "I only want to do a little bit!"

Just kidding! Man I wrecked my Element just over a month ago and I still miss it! Good Luck finding your TEIN coilovers......er I mean springs!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Brand new in box Tein Stechs for 150.00 since your local.These have the lowest drop of any spring. I live in Yorba Linda..You will not find a lower price for new in box Tein Springs.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Ojay, just a heads up. eibach is the only spring thats made for the sc suspension with out getting different struts.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh its ok. trust me. anyone who lowers their car automatically knows that shock wear is inevitable! so switching out struts with whatever spring i come across, i will not care! LOL!

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Yo dude! I saw you and the Gold box driving northbound on the 101 freeway this morning, Goddamn traffic! Would have tried catching up, but everyone was watching the scene jamming up the lanes. Hope you find the springs dude.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yo dude! I saw you and the Gold box driving northbound on the 101 freeway this morning, Goddamn traffic! Would have tried catching up, but everyone was watching the scene jamming up the lanes. Hope you find the springs dude.
hey wassup mark! yea man i know what ur talkin about. there was an accident on the 170 north that morning... i was on my way to work. that woulda been crazy if you caught up to me i definitely woulda waved you down! haha! take care man!

btw, a previous buyer of my element parts has a used set of sprint springs and is selling those to me pretty cheap! hopefully it goes down. thanks for all the replies tho guys! i really appreciate all the help! =)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i bought a set of sprint springs thanks to phil! thank you sir! and thanks again to everyone who emailed me! i really appreciate all the help guys! =)

·
Registered
562 Posts
make sure you keep us updated with pics on round two of your mod bug for the element!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts