Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a cargo cover and an armrest with storage and some seat covers. Located in Sacramento California. Anyone? Also does anyone know if they make mud flaps for 2007 ex? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Put the part number into Google and see what Honda shops have it. Shipping will vary. Might only be able to choose black or grey if that matters. Bernardi's only has black. See below link.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you Brave. Yes I have been seeing them online for around $120, $150 shipped. I see that Bernardi has free shipping so I may go that route. I was hoping someone had a used one that they were looking to get rid of for less than $100.

Do you have a part number for the mud flaps for the 07 EX Fleetwood? There's just so many parts...

·
Registered
2007 EX AWD AT; 2008 LX FWD AT
2,059 Posts
Thank you Brave. Yes I have been seeing them online for around $120, $150 shipped. I see that Bernardi has free shipping so I may go that route. I was hoping someone had a used one that they were looking to get rid of for less than $100.

Do you have a part number for the mud flaps for the 07 EX Fleetwood? There's just so many parts...
Still looking for a cargo cover? 50% off at Bessler's in Hebron, KY. There was one there yesterday.

·
Registered
2007 EX AWD AT; 2008 LX FWD AT
2,059 Posts
I ordered a new set from Honda for the 2007 I bought in 2018; if I remember correctly, necessary mounting hardware was included. In the front, all the screws are already on the vehicle. Three new screws and one grommet are required per side in the rear.

I found a used set for my 2008 and "included" a bunch of screws and clips.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts