Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you may know, i'm planning on doing a stickered hood deflector (see pictures down below for reference). Now, I just need the stickers, so if some of you have anything they don't need or want, feel free to PM me. Btw, Does anyone live near wek sos industries? i need a couple of those stickers as well. PM me for details as to what I need. Thanks guys. I really appreciate it.

you get the idea ;-)

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
I live pretty close. I havent been there in a while, I guess I could take a trip.
I just checked their website, on the stickers page, it lists free shipping.

PM me if you want.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
wow this kat..thiis may be a nice alternative to touch up painting lol..i wonder what itll loook like doin the 2 top roof trims i got..huh

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I did the "sticker bombing"(which those books happen to be called), to the dash on my 1997 Sonoma, I did the radio surround and the gauge surround and finally the edges around vents and door handles, I liked it, still do, but most people can't stand it.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
I did the "sticker bombing"(which those books happen to be called), to the dash on my 1997 Sonoma, I did the radio surround and the gauge surround and finally the edges around vents and door handles, I liked it, still do, but most people can't stand it.
eff the haters, right? :roll:

im working on something similar... im trying to cover the middle sections of my bumpers... you would think it would be easy to collect stickers right smh
oh god.. people are copying my idea to do it on an E....

lol, just joking.. do what you think that pleases you ;-)

anyways, any more stickers? i don't want to buy the sticker bomb book. looks a bit trashy and without thinking.

its gonna look dirty once its done. i'm also gonna buy a can of tamiya TS clear spray... what do you guys/girls think?

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
If you call or write to companies that have stickers you want, just tell them how much you love thier products and would love some free stickers to promote thier products, make sure to put your address in any emails, I received a ton from the wheel company I got mine from and Rockford fosgate will send a huge sticker package for free.

I work at Wiseco Piston, I can send you some of ours as long as postage is not a fortune to Canada.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts