Honda Element Owners Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought a wreaked/salvage 08 EX awd model and the re-builder is having a hard time finding a drivers seat w belt and bags... It's the Titanium cloth with black sides....

Any suggestions on where I can get one other than a dealer $$$$!

Thanks
rob

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any where else... I tried there and have found nothing...

I need to find this ASAP so I can get the car on the road but without it I can't get it inspected....!

rck

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Cool seems to be a few but how do contact them?

I think you have to sign up , put in your area etc etc
I just did a random quick search for you.

Good luck!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wow looks like titanium seat color was not a popular color option in 2008... I've called salvage yards all over the usa and only found 1 and it had blown bags...

I might just go with 2 black n gray ones up front and replace the rears down the road...

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
wow looks like titanium seat color was not a popular color option in 2008... I've called salvage yards all over the usa and only found 1 and it had blown bags...

I might just go with 2 black n gray ones up front and replace the rears down the road...
Depending on the cost you can find them and your budget.
Why dont you just put ANY color seats in the car for the inspection & down the line if you get more $ go on hondaautomotiveparts.com & just order the correct seat covers.
You could even sell the ones that didnt match your car, people are always wearing through the fabric here.

Just a thought.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Element Driver's Seat

rck,

I may be able to help you out. I have a brand new, pristine driver's seat from an 2006 Element with the side airbags and seat belt buckle. The only catch is that it is the gray color with blue trim, not the titanium & black combination that you are looking for. The seat was only used for one week (literally) before being removed for a handicap conversion. Send me a PM with your contact info if you are interested and we can discuss details.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.