Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much research and my satisfaction with my original 2000 Honda Insight (VIN # 214), I am now on the hunt for a used E. Looking for an AWD and hopefully a MT, but will consider all responses.

I live in the Fort Wayne Area, Summit City forum.

Please email me or call 1-260-637-3632 with information on any Elements who are looking for a good senior citizen owner with cash to pay.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
After much research and my satisfaction with my original 2000 Honda Insight (VIN # 214), I am now on the hunt for a used E. Looking for an AWD and hopefully a MT, but will consider all responses.

I live in the Fort Wayne Area, Summit City forum.

Please email me or call 1-260-637-3632 with information on any Elements who are looking for a good senior citizen owner with cash to pay.

Thanks.
How much are you looking to spend and do you want one stock or one that's been modded? I've been thinking of selling mine however it would probably take a special person to consider mine.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice E

I followed your profile to your website. All I can say is that is one of the most outstanding E's every created. One to shot for!!

In answer to your question, the color is no problem as I like it. However, with all your mods, it just kind of blows by my 13 -14K budget.

I could throw in my 2002 VW Turbo S. Rare model with 180 HP turbo engine and 6 speed MT. Great car with super performance, but I want the functionality of the Element.

Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts