Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so Ive been going back and forth on the Element for 5 years now. Love Hondas sold my turbo'd ef hatch 2 years ago and bought a 02 bugeye subie wrx wagon cause I decided I wanted another turbo more. Now my animal family has grown drastically and I'm planning on a baby so the subie just isn't going to cut it anymore. I love the car to death but I'm feening for a tangerine or even a sunset orange Ex. Of course I need to sell my baby first. IVe searched tirelessly and see that the tangerines are still goin for $14k with under 100k on them and I'm finding the ex's are going for $12k or just under same miles. Anyone have insight on this or potentially looking to trade there's to me for my subie?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Damn not even a hello glad you have an interest. Guess I gotta get proactive on this forum even though I don't have a whole lot to say since I don't own one yet:-(. They should give you credit for searching throughout the forum. I would be up there is that was the case. Also I noticed that not very many of you are remotely Interested in selling your E's.

·
EOC Rank: Crankypants
14,898 Posts
Welcome, Brewtshirt. Sorry I didn't see your initial post in May—most likely because the "WTB" in the title made it look like an ad, not an introduction, and I tend not to notice which forum a post is in when I check "New Posts."

As you seem to know, you're not yet allowed to create a thread in Trading Post, which of course is where WTB threads belong. You'll have to follow the same rules as everyone else, including many who joined and posted well before they bought an Element. (Note the section on "post-whoring" in the rules thread at the top of that forum.) This is a community of Element owners, not Craigslist or the local classifieds. If you want to contribute to the discussions, jump in; you might want to start in the Shoppin' and Test Drivin' forum.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Hello glad you have an interest! haha... Welcome! You mentioned that your family will be growing, keep in mind that the Element could safely seat only 4 people as opposed to your WRX's 5.
Keep your eyes open, I had to go out of state to find one that I liked but it was worth it. Are you looking for stick or auto?

·
Registered
804 Posts
Welcome to the board ! It does seem like most members here keep their 'E's but check the trader section, Elements do come up for sale and alot of times well cared for and with some mods.
Good luck in your search !

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Dan yea I realize I needed to start here and contribute to other posts first. I can help the fact I've been sold on"E"s since they came out and the only reason I don't already own one is my need for speed and Turbocharged cars. :?) sorry I get a little antsy and forums tend to be a little clicky If you know what I mean!

Volt yea i guess I should have specified my "family" is Three dogs the biggest is a Great Pyranese. Hedgehog, squirl, and bearded dragon( lots of cages) and we house/animal sit for a month at a time. So there isnt any room for everyone in my car always gotta take two.

Hahaha when I do find someone who wants to sell their old E first thing I gotta do is buy a trailer hitch.

Skellington yea I have been searching daily through this forum and Craigslist all over eBay all those sites for the perfect one. Had a bite 06 tangerine E with 66k for $12.5 but I am broke and didn't have a deposit and it was gone the next day. :?(. Oh well there's others.

Thanks for paying attention to the little guy who doesn't own one yet!!!!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Brewtshirt...

Keep at it and your patience will be rewarded... Then your family will be awarded an "all-together" ride... But DEFINITELY post pics when you do get her...!

:eoc:
-L B D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts