Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My wife is in the market for an Element and if you have one in the California, Oregon, or Nevada area that you wish to sell to someone responsible, within a reasonable distance from me, I would be willing to drive to go get it. We're looking at $12,000 as a top-out price, so it would probably be an older Element I'm thinking with some miles, which is fine. If the price and color is right, I will come buy it off you.

Also, if you need a car to get around and are looking to sell the E for financial reasons, I'd be willing to negotiate in the trade of a 2000 New Beetle in fair shape with 120,000 miles for some money off the price. It's not a great car, but it works and runs, and has new paint, and you could still get to work and what-not. Completely paid off, 2 owners. Details on that if you want it. 22mpg city, about 26fwy.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She isn't fond of either color... She doesn't like anything close to silver or gray although the Cargo Khaki would be a good deal. I'll run it by her though. It's basically she gets the last say, and then I get to pay for it.:smile: She'll be off work soon and I'll see. Thanks for finding that one though Lizzurd.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She likes the Cargo Khaki one, it looks like it's been for sale for a little while. I'll make sure we offload the beetle, and we'll PM and look at that one. Other than that, if anyone sees anything else, I'd be glad to see it.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
She likes the Cargo Khaki one, it looks like it's been for sale for a little while. I'll make sure we offload the beetle, and we'll PM and look at that one. Other than that, if anyone sees anything else, I'd be glad to see it.

Of course Serj !, Prolly the second rarest Element... Kahki, I suppose she'll want that in a manual trans as ;-)well ...

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Of course Serj !, Prolly the second rarest Element... Kahki, I suppose she'll want that in a manual trans as ;-)well ...
What would the rarest one be?

Also, stick is down on her list because she doesn't know how to do stick. I can drive the car for a while till I can teach her though, so it's not that big a deal.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Also, stick is down on her
because she doesn't know how to do stick.
although there are so many things that can be said in reply to this comment i must hold back due to my newly aquired moderator status. :) I'll let the rest of you have fun with that, but dont get too dirty ;-)

·
Registered
197 Posts
element 4X4 EX

thinking about selling my 2003 Element EX 4X4 auto it has 162K on it but runs like a top.

Shoreline mist, has a dents on the driver side second door, but its mechanically in excellent condition, in fact we got 435 miles on a tank to San Diego in Aug.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
although there are so many things that can be said in reply to this comment i must hold back due to my newly aquired moderator status. :) I'll let the rest of you have fun with that, but dont get too dirty ;-)
Let me rephrase that better, if you give her a stick, she doesn't know what to do with it.;-)

That's a better inyourendo if I say so myself.

As for the E with 162,000 on it, the High mileage is a bit scary, but if the price was right...

·
Registered
197 Posts
My E

162K might sound scarry, but not for this K24 motor in the honda's they are near bullit proof, just do some research on it, anyone who has a high mileage E will agree, they are solid.

As for price, I would probably sell it around 8500. I just looked it up on KBB private party.

KBB private excellent is $9170, good is $8545 and fair is $7720

But will have to talk to my wife about what to get next. Thinking about a Pilot.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I know the capabilities of the K24, I have one in my car. I just worry about frame components and stuff that wear out of over time. I also don't know what service is involved in an Element, but I imagine it may be the same as my V. I'll talk to her about it, let me know if you still want to sell later if you're getting another car. Also, if you have pictures either on the forum or wherever she'd like to see a glimpse of it. She likes the idea, not as colorful as she likes, I'll probably have her make an account just so she can prowl around and look at stuff.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
8,753 Posts
What would the rarest one be?
Over all I would have to say Magnesium Metallic (MM) would be the rarest of all colors since it was offered for only 1 year and not too many were bought. Then again Canada had their own color so that in and of itself would make it even rarer for a color. The Canada only color was Neutron Blue Metallic (NBM) and we only have 35 people on the EOC showing that color.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nissanguy8 i am interested in buying your car I am serj22's wife and he told me about your awesome offer so i signed up to check it out. The price sounds perfect for my range the color and the mileage is fine i own a car with a lot on it! But i heard Honda's are very reliable so I'm fine with it. If at all possible i am looking to buy it soon. If not whenever you want to sell it. So please let me know if you are interested? :D

·
Registered
177 Posts
I thought Rallye Red was an 03-05 color like SOP. It also lists the mileage at 29,xxx - I wonder of 129,xxx would be more accurate. We will eventually be in the market for a RR in a manual - too bad it's not right now!\

CoolE'sRule!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts