Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm probably not as playful as I should be.
I've enjoyed the playfullness of those who got vanity plates related to 'Element' . I think in my area I've seen plates with "OXYGEN", HELIUM, WATSON, etc.

However I'd like to play with the word ELEMENT by adding some letters that would match the font and appearance.
I assume, but do not really know, that on our vehicles that ELEMENT is not some 'standard' font.
Can anybody ID what the font is - or close to?
Suggestions for a source new letters?

and while I'm asking for knowledge - are the existing letters 'glued on' individually or as a set.
Thanks!!

·
Registered
2003 4AT 4WD, 228K miles
17 Posts
I don't have any emblems to sell, but I can tell you that on my 2003 the ELEMENT emblem letters are one piece, not individual letters. That being said, with some effort you could still cut them apart and spell out what you wanted. I've thought of buying a 2nd emblem and changing mine to ELLE since that's what everyone seems to call her.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've enjoyed the playfullness of those who got vanity plates related to 'Element' . I think in my area I've seen plates with "OXYGEN", HELIUM, WATSON, etc.

However I'd like to play with the word ELEMENT by adding some letters that would match the font and appearance.
I assume, but do not really know, that on our vehicles that ELEMENT is not some 'standard' font.

and while I'm asking for knowledge - are the existing letters 'glued on' individually or as a set.
Thanks!!
Maybe only partially to your point but we got our 2003 Element in 2003 back when Hummers were still popular and thinking that Elements look like a shrunk down Hummer, our license plates are "LIL HUM". Sort of a Nanner Nanner to Hummer owners.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Thanks!!

Thanks!!
Mine were individual and over time I lost them all.
2003 fwd automatic Black.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts