Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got a set of Stock Element SC springs and struts that they want to sell? I am in San Jose Ca and anyone local would be idea, I know it will be a long shot, but why not.

I just got a set of SC rims and tires and really want to put it on if I can lower the E slightly with the SC setup.

If I can't find these I ll probably sell the SC rims and tires.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
PM snowdreams1080, he has a entire SC setup for a great price, he would have to ship it to you, but I know he wants it gone, so you may get a great deal shipped.
Later
Steve

·
Registered
562 Posts
sorry, no one was interested in them so ended up trading them for ojay's tein basics. So he is rolling on an sc suspension now.

·
Registered
562 Posts
no worries, appreciate you looking out for me. at least they aren't on the garage floor anymore, but now the teins are. need to get those on, its just too cold right now so waiting for spring.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wonder it if would look too awkward to just put a front set of springs and struts out of a stock SC to my 2003 EX?

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
If you don't mind the 70's raked look of the muscle car era.

·
Registered
562 Posts
try www.car-parts.com or .net or something like that. It gave a list of all the suspension parts out there and I just called and ended up sourcing a set that way when I was trying to frankenstein rsx koni stuff. probably could get all four corners shipped to you that way.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I sold the rims, I was looking for a complete set of shocks and springs already put together anyway, thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts